- The smartest protection to be found anywhere for this type of POS unit. The all-around coverage from the sturdy nylon frame preserves it from damage caused by liquids and drops to the floor, while its intuitive design permits easy opening for inserts and swipes.
- The PVC face gives full vision of the display and pin pad and quick sanitization between customers without exposing the delicate machine components to the toxic effects of cleansers.
- Just wipe down and go on to the next sale, over and over again: no waste of time replacing stick-on plastics which are prone to seepage around the edges, then get thrown away.
- Reduces your ecological footprint.
- Feels good in your hand.
- Makes sense to your business.
Fits perfectly on:
S: Click the link to see the standard Canuck Cover for the corresponding unit. While not providing full protection (including against drops), the lower-cost standard version does a superb job of keeping your device safe from daily-usage issues such as over-sanitization.
iPP320 Canuck Cover Deluxe
Frame: 100% Nylon
Face: PVC Vinyl
Made in Canada
- As your product will be handled frequently, it should be cleaned regularly to maintain its appearance and integrity, using any disinfectant and a microfibre cloth.
- Avoid bleach products as they will wear down the material and may cause discolouration.
- Do not dry-clean or iron.
- To deep clean your cover, remove from payment device and hand wash in hot water with a non-bleach soap. Hang or lay to dry, ensuring it is completely dry before putting back on your equipment.
- Any liquid is harmful to a POS machine.