- Canuck Covers understands the ins and outs of using mobile payment devices.
- We know, for instance, that a delivery person on a busy Friday night might see her/his POS unit hit the ground.
- The printer lid pops off, little pieces go flying, and the machine is toast. You might not be able to get it serviced until Monday and can only take cash for the entire weekend.
- This cover will avoid that potential nightmare because its nylon frame wraps around the whole device, cushioning the blow and keeping those pieces intact.
- Combined with the Canuck Carry Case, which allows you to go hands-free, this deluxe cover protects your unit from drops and liquids and is sanitized safely in a jiffy between customers.
- The smartest solution on the market for taking payments on the road.
- Fits perfectly on:
S: Click the link to see the standard Canuck Cover for the corresponding unit. While not providing full protection (including against drops), the lower-cost standard version does a superb job of keeping your device safe from daily-usage issues such as over-sanitization.
C: Click the link to see the Canuck Carry Case. Its cross-body strap lets you carry your mobile payment unit hands-free. And with its front pocket for receipts and room for accessories and two rolls of printer paper, it’s the best solution you’ll find for doing business on the go.
iWL250 Canuck Cover Deluxe
Frame: 100% Nylon
Face: PVC Vinyl
Made in Canada
- As your product will be handled frequently, it should be cleaned regularly to maintain its appearance and integrity, using any disinfectant and a microfibre cloth.
- Avoid bleach products as they will wear down the material and may cause discolouration.
- Do not dry-clean or iron.
- To deep clean your cover, remove from payment device and hand wash in hot water with a non-bleach soap. Hang or lay to dry, ensuring it is completely dry before putting back on your equipment.
- Any liquid is harmful to a POS machine.